It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 10:15 pm

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to asfm

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 10 of 11 [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: DWterminator
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:31 am 
revenant

Have thanks: 36 time
@Gilgamesh,

Sorry for the late reply. I agree that his "reviews" are far from perfect, and that he should better call them "rants" rather than "reviews".

In fact, his videos are more random thoughts on each game, rather than complete "reviews", where everything is analysed and balanced.

I just like to know his opinion on games. He is an experienced PC gamer, and he rarely gets impressed. If he gives to a game a score above 4/5, then that means that this game must be something completely special.

That's not something you get with your average reviewer, who gives away 9s and 10s of scores on any blockbuster game.

I think DWTerminator's videos would be much better if he had a more organised script.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:36 am 
revenant

Jallerman569 wrote:
It's kinda a problem sometimes because some people would like to waste his time, and if someone is being reasonable about his review and a big disagreement and he goes kinda ape s**t on them and kinda say that his opinion is fact, which it isn't really and can act like a dingus. Just saying.

I agree that he insists a lot on his opinions, but to be fair, I think most of us are like that. It's our human nature.

However, he is not aggressive in his comments, unless being provoked or directly annoyed by someone else.

What do you mean by "some people would like to waste his time"? Why would anyone want to "waste someone else's time"?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:09 am 
VIP Member

Have thanks: 170 time
I watched his Crysis and Mirror's Edge videos. He rambled a bit too much about Crysis and didn't make many valid points. His Mirror's Edge video was better though. He made a number of good points in that.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:25 pm 
imp

Have thanks: 0 time
alerommel wrote:
Jallerman569 wrote:
It's kinda a problem sometimes because some people would like to waste his time, and if someone is being reasonable about his review and a big disagreement and he goes kinda ape s**t on them and kinda say that his opinion is fact, which it isn't really and can act like a dingus. Just saying.

I agree that he insists a lot on his opinions, but to be fair, I think most of us are like that. It's our human nature.
I guess I couldn't argue with that.

"However, he is not aggressive in his comments, unless being provoked or directly annoyed by someone else."
-alerommel (sry son't know how to do seperate quotes)

Ok well let's just say that it's not aggressive ape s**t actions (that's a sorta), but still.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:29 pm 
imp

alerommel wrote:
I agree that his "reviews" are far from perfect, and that he should better call them "rants" rather than "reviews".

And that I can agree with you on.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:36 pm 
imp

http://www.youtube.com/user/DWTerminator/discussion see the message I sent in the discussion. It maybe a bit shocking.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:04 pm 
revenant

Jallerman569 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/user/DWTerminator/discussion see the message I sent in the discussion. It maybe a bit shocking.

Which one is yours?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:13 am 
imp

alerommel wrote:
Jallerman569 wrote:

Which one is yours?

Yes, This should make the failed t-800 less sucky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:20 pm 
VIP Member

Have thanks: 170 time
What a fucking clown

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:54 am 
revenant

Have thanks: 82 time
He's onto a few good points amid some of the more stupid or wrong **** he brings up. The comments are pretty bad too though. Souls community in action.

He used the stupidest footage to demonstrate the hitboxes in this game when havel clearly hit him. He didn't even bother blocking or dodging or anything. You also CAN block the gargoyle flames IIRC.

Page 10 of 11 [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next