It is currently Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:48 am

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to asfm

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 1 of 10 [ 98 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Europe
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:28 pm 
The Department of Penis Thread Corrections

Have thanks: 207 time

Post subject: Re: Europe
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:03 pm 
Hitler Shitlord Babitz

Have thanks: 124 time
Nah, she's a refugee either way. They are all refugees and welcome, all are Syrians (DO YOU THINK THERE'S NO BLACKS, CENTRAL ASIANS AND SOUTH ASIANS IN SYRIA YOU FUCKING RACIST?), all are women and minors and all are getting beaten by locals from countries they travel through and not by each other, despite not interacting with locals in any capacity.

Ceterum censeo Kotaku delendam esse.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:38 am 
Audrey Horne

Have thanks: 492 time
ahah you're so pathetic irl if you're actually serious about this. the fact that you tend to twist every story into generalizations says everything. no one said every refugee shares the same experience. i know, i know, they're all the same to you because you're the only one who can see right through their scheme, but i just don't have that particular talent you were blessed with. pls create a blog on the internet and share ur thoughts on black people and immigrants more regularly, we all need to learn from the holy source of thought that is Babitz

Do I want a house, or do I want a boat?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:50 pm 
Hitler Shitlord Babitz

Have thanks: 124 time
Ah, yes, I expected the sanctimonious bleeding heart liberal to chime in with asinine ****. You did not disappoint.
Let's break it down.
- 80% are not syrians, look it up if you don't believe it
- 75% are males, most are in their prime, 15% are children, 10% are women
- by international treaties and laws and whatnot they are obliged to register as refugees in the first non war zone of a country they reach
- and they just happen to spend thousands of euros to trek through turkey, greece, fyrom, serbia, hungary / croatia, slovenia / austria and then finally go to germany, but some aren't happy with that so they will go through denmark to sweden and finland.

None of them are refugees. And none of them got beaten up by anyone as you claim. They beat each other up. Why just a few days ago there was a fight between Syrians and Afghanis at the Zagreb train station. Now tell me how horrible Croats are and how they beat the poor helpless refugees ;_; that arrive in Munich by train.

They are all economic illegal migrants. They are all vermin who have no right whatsoever to be here. My sympathies and condolences lie with those stuck in Syria and those actual refugees who actually respected laws and registered in Turkey (1.8M), Lebanon (1.5M), Iraq (around 200k) and Jordan (not sure, prolly also around 1M), instead of those who broke countless laws, treaties and went straight to the best welfare states.
I would have no problem whatsoever if we lessened the burden on Turkey, Jordan, Iraq and Lebanon by taking a ton of refugees off of their backs through official channels. But what is happening now is a circus with every fucking opportunist outside of Syria asking for asylum and smugglers making a big buck. This is disgusting and it needs to end.

But sure, keep propagating your Willkommenskultur which shits up my country and every other that has to deal with these welfare queens and opportunists from all over the world posing as Syrians, breaking our laws, ignoring our borders and disrespecting our countries. If you want them so badly, set up a flight path and airline from turkey to Germany so we don't have to deal with them.

Ceterum censeo Kotaku delendam esse.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:28 am 
baron of hell

Have thanks: 266 time
The right wing lumpenprole!
I like how you're an immigrant in Italy XD I also like how only irrelevant joke countries like Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia are opposing immigrants (and Denmark I guess). I also like that racism thing where people born in the country are more deserving of its welfare laws than people outside of it, even though it's all just people. I'm not gonna get upset though IMO, I enjoy your hilarious opinions, always have, always will.

Are these male non Syrian males in their prime daesh soldiers pretending to be immigrants? XD

Last edited by lyra on Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:33 am 
supreme adder

Have thanks: 249 time
I'd like to see one about pinkos.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:36 am 
supreme adder

He's the bolt kind of immigrant.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:37 am 
supreme adder

theadder has been thanked by:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:40 am 
baron of hell

Have thanks: 266 time
Quote:
Ah, yes, I expected the sanctimonious bleeding heart liberal to chime in with asinine ****.

This made me laugh out loud. You have a gift babz!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:01 pm 
The Department of Penis Thread Corrections

Have thanks: 207 time
Wait, am I the asinine ****?

Page 1 of 10 [ 98 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next