It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:21 am

All times are UTC



Welcome
Welcome to asfm

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!





 Page 2 of 5 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Favourite Concerts.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:33 am 
The Department of Penis Thread Corrections
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:16 pm
Posts: 6027
Location: Your Mother's Basement
Has thanked: 121 time
Have thanks: 207 time
Babitz wrote:
I think concerts are crap and that people who take out their shitty mobile phones with their shitty low res crap sound capturing camera to record the whole event (pretty much fucking everyone attending) should be murdered via gas chambers.

*cough*abnormal person*cough*



_________________
"I'm like an escalator because I can never break; I can only become stairs." - Mitch Hedberg
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Favourite Concerts.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:09 pm 
VIP Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:40 pm
Posts: 2692
Has thanked: 2 time
Have thanks: 2 time
overpoweredginger wrote:
Babitz wrote:
I think concerts are crap and that people who take out their shitty mobile phones with their shitty low res crap sound capturing camera to record the whole event (pretty much fucking everyone attending) should be murdered via gas chambers.

Babitz is now my most opinionated person here. He is also telling another

INCONVENIENT TRUTH



_________________
Only a flesh wound
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Favourite Concerts.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:41 pm 
The Department of Penis Thread Corrections
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:16 pm
Posts: 6027
Location: Your Mother's Basement
Has thanked: 121 time
Have thanks: 207 time
genericforumguy wrote:
overpoweredginger wrote:
Babitz wrote:
I think concerts are crap and that people who take out their shitty mobile phones with their shitty low res crap sound capturing camera to record the whole event (pretty much fucking everyone attending) should be murdered via gas chambers.

Babitz is now my most opinionated person here. He is also telling another

INCONVENIENT TRUTH

HE GETS ALL MAH VOTES!!!!! Also, why was I semi-quoted in that?



_________________
"I'm like an escalator because I can never break; I can only become stairs." - Mitch Hedberg
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Favourite Concerts.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:11 pm 
VIP Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:40 pm
Posts: 2692
Has thanked: 2 time
Have thanks: 2 time
overpoweredginger wrote:
HE GETS ALL MAH VOTES!!!!! Also, why was I semi-quoted in that?

Oh, I'm not quite sure actually. I made a mistake.



_________________
Only a flesh wound
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Favourite Concerts.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:45 pm 
spectre

Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:20 pm
Posts: 117
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 2 time
Beef Wellington wrote:

Ian Curtis is just so intense. His eyes are like windows to his troubled soul.

Image

Completely agree with this one. It's almost painful listening to the song knowing its intended meaning and seeing Ian's performance at the same time.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Favourite Concerts.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:03 pm 
demon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:20 pm
Posts: 66
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Favourite Concerts.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:13 pm 
Audrey Horne
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:14 am
Posts: 7564
Has thanked: 502 time
Have thanks: 499 time
There is an excellent Sinatra concert from 1982, I think it's called "Concert for Americas". I can't find the entire concert anymore, here is his best rendition of The Lady is a tramp, however:



_________________
I AM AUDREY HORNE

Do I want a house, or do I want a boat?
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Favourite Concerts.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:51 pm 
revenant
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:12 am
Posts: 987
Has thanked: 54 time
Have thanks: 54 time



_________________
How to Win an Argument (When You Know You Are Wrong)
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Favourite Concerts.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:55 am 
revenant
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:12 am
Posts: 987
Has thanked: 54 time
Have thanks: 54 time
I saw Beach House live the other day. They were pretty incredible live, but I can't find a video that will do justice : (



_________________
How to Win an Argument (When You Know You Are Wrong)
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Favourite Concerts.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:10 pm 
Audrey Horne
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:14 am
Posts: 7564
Has thanked: 502 time
Have thanks: 499 time



_________________
I AM AUDREY HORNE

Do I want a house, or do I want a boat?
Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 2 of 5 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

cron

suspicion-preferred