It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 3:44 pm

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to asfm

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 1 of 6 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Interesting Let's Players
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:57 am 
cacodemon

Have thanks: 1 time
Does anybody know of some entertaining people uploading their gameplay videos to YouTube? Kikoskia uploads some pretty enjoyable videos sometimes. Any others?

Post subject: Re: Interesting Let's Players
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:37 am 
VIP Member

Have thanks: 2 time
Oh dear. It says a lot how few replies there are. However, there's an awesome HL playthrough were the guy narrarating it pretends to be Gordon Freeman. But I can't remember its name. I'll have a search for it later.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:25 am 
Audrey Horne

Have thanks: 498 time
You probably already know about him, but NanoSuitNinja is the best when it comes to Crysis playthroughs.

Do I want a house, or do I want a boat?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:57 am 
revenant

Have thanks: 0 time
I've already mentioned this guy on another thread but I may as well bring him up again, here.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CHKilroy
CHKilroy - He mostly films and uploads ArmA 2 matches but he started doing a playthrough of Day-Z with his friends, it's entertaining as hell. Here's part one!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:47 pm 
hell knight

Have thanks: 133 time
genericforumguy wrote:
Oh dear. It says a lot how few replies there are. However, there's an awesome HL playthrough were the guy narrarating it pretends to be Gordon Freeman. But I can't remember its name. I'll have a search for it later.

It's called Freeman's mind. It's pretty funny, though the episodes come out at an incredibly slow rate.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:28 pm 
revenant

Have thanks: 36 time
Well, one of the most famous LPers is Necroscope88, who makes a large variety of games. There is also xAeternax, who has made many games, and also gives an opinion/review at the end of each LP.

For Fallout 1 and 2 THE best is Mynameisnotlilly, who plays the games for the first time. Protagonist of his LPs is the female character Lilly Black (I think). This guy is incredibly funny.

I also found this hilarious guy Xonzep with this Prey video, a while ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7m9fHNDmq8

Also, I am not sure if you like Super Mario World, but in case you do, MoltovMarioWorld has tons of hack playthroughs, and he is very amusing.
Here is a short example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1QckpesHcA&feature=plcp

And speaking of Mario, there is this video called Super Mario Frustration, which is incredibly funny, but I am prety sure you already know that.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:32 pm 
cacodemon

Bego wrote:
You probably already know about him, but NanoSuitNinja is the best when it comes to Crysis playthroughs.

Yeah, that brings back one of my memories of fatman. Gilgamesh was leveling some sort of criticism at Crysis, and fatman told him that NanoSuitNinja demonstrated how to play the game properly. He tried to play the game like he did. He also said that Crysis... I forget now, was something or other if you were clever enough to utilize your powers well enough. If it weren't for fatman, I wouldn't have known about this guy.

Thanks for the replies!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:53 pm 
VIP Member

Have thanks: 170 time
MijukuDesu wrote:
Bego wrote:

Yeah, that brings back one of my memories of fatman. Gilgamesh was leveling some sort of criticism at Crysis, and fatman told him that NanoSuitNinja demonstrated how to play the game properly. He tried to play the game like he did. He also said that Crysis... I forget now, was something or other if you were clever enough to utilize your powers well enough. If it weren't for fatman, I wouldn't have known about this guy.

Thanks for the replies!

Ha. It's interesting how you remember that.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:06 pm 
cacodemon

I can't remember what your criticism was, though. Was it too linear or too boring?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:11 pm 
VIP Member

Have thanks: 170 time
MijukuDesu wrote:
I can't remember what your criticism was, though. Was it too linear or too boring?

I can't remember exactly myself. It was probably to do with how I felt a lot of the powers went redundant. Something along the lines of that. It wasn't that it was toi linear anyway.

Page 1 of 6 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next