It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 6:51 am

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to asfm

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 4 of 5 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ronald
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:37 pm 
baron of hell

Have thanks: 266 time
laifuthegreat wrote:
Babitz wrote:
Only Bego can turn a joking question into an autistic sperging rampage over technicalities.

Reminds me of that episode where he claimed 1 in 300 was a very relevant statistic that overturns a general statement.

To be fair, in context you were telling me that that general statement invalidates my sister's very real diagnosis for a disease causing immense weight loss.

I do think that the nastiness here wasn't really called for though

Lawl at the fast editing itt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:38 pm 
Hitler Shitlord Babitz

Have thanks: 124 time
Well I'm sorry laifu that Bego's "rofl ur an idiot go fk yrself :DD" posts make me retaliate. I will be zen from now on and ignore his drivel.

Ceterum censeo Kotaku delendam esse.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:46 pm 
hell knight

Have thanks: 133 time
Babitz wrote:
Well I'm sorry laifu that Bego's "rofl ur an idiot go fk yrself :DD" posts make me retaliate. I will be zen from now on and ignore his drivel.

I meant that Bego's nastiness was uncalled for

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:38 pm 
baron of hell

Especially The sprite bit imo. Filthy!!! I used to think highly of Germans and beer.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:02 pm 
Audrey Horne

Have thanks: 498 time
only babitz can ask a question (?) without actually formulating a sentence that sounds like or even suggests a question. question marks are redundant, too, i guess. it's always someone else's fault. nothing new here. also, quite a rampage i started there with that one sentence i wrote. in case you meant the obesity discussion: I guess it's no surprise that to you, the scientific method would look like an autist sperging rampage of technicalities. Stick to your bolts imho.

laifu: i don't agree the comment was uncalled for. he said something stupid. i didn't mean to be nasty, though, so if you take it that way, i guess the "nastiness" is uncalled for, because there wasn't supposed to be nastiness. I guess I'm just full of his unjustifiedly confident "hormones are not real"-ish **** imho, so I tend to vent asap, It's basic babitz physics, folks: Force and counterforce. Mostly, i also don't care, though, and don't want to make more of this than it is: A silly internet disagreement.

lyra, I never said I would use Sprite with beer. I meant it differently when I said "I drink beer and Sprite for different reasons". I didn't mean to say "I drink a Radler (that consists of beer and Sprite) for different reasons". It's too sweet. There are German alternatives that are nice, though. Most breweries in Bavaria produce lemonades as well. You should try it next time you visit, it's refreshing imho.

Do I want a house, or do I want a boat?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:48 pm 
supreme adder

Have thanks: 249 time
He's from Eastern Europe.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:27 pm 
The Department of Penis Thread Corrections

Have thanks: 207 time
It's the Europe thread all over again

Christ on sale; this forum is a glorified dumpster fire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:19 pm 
hell knight

Have thanks: 133 time
Bego and Babitz apparently can't be in the same room without exploding

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:14 pm 
Hitler Shitlord Babitz

Have thanks: 124 time
I know everyone wants this, so I will deliver.

[quote="Babitz"][quote="Begogian"]lol at thinking Germans would enjoy McDonalds beer :lol:

Would they enjoy it mixed with coca cola or fanta?
Truly if only there were such a thing as question marker in this "question". If only the retarded "bolt maker" Babitz weren't a complete utter uneducated moron. He would be able to formulate simple questions and Bego wouldn't have to resort to name calling, passive aggressiveness and bringing up old disputes like the upstanding netizen that he is. Morons like Babitz should not respond to anything ever, especially if they disagree with the clearly superior specimen like Bego. They should stick to their **** meme jobs because they are too retarded for anything else in life. God forbid if someone like them ever votes. We are so fucked then.

I am not entertaining your ******** obesity debate again which stemmed from you picking on semantics anyway (and still does). Enjoy proclaiming yourself the winner; you won't find me giving a ****.

However, since I am a simpleton retard, I will, for the sake of clarity, explain how my simpleton retarded brain works and how this thread went to where it got there.

See that quote from up there? Wait, I'll just paste it again.

[quote="Babitz"][quote="Begogian"]lol at thinking Germans would enjoy McDonalds beer :lol:
Would they enjoy it mixed with coca cola or fanta?
This is what we retards call a "joke". To the best of my retarded bolt maker comprehensive ability, when someone makes a "joke" this means they are not serious.
The question was asked because it's known that Germans drink Coca Cola and Fanta mixed with beer; they even sell this kind of **** pre-mixed in stores in Germany. I know because I have been in actual Germany and spoke to actual Germans who unironically enjoy this type of beverage. Typically everyone else is weirded out by this German taste upon finding out, at least everyone I spoke to. Hence this "joke" you seemed to have been oblivious to.

And it might technically be a "radler", but no one calls it that way. I have never heard this IRL or online from any German ever, and I met quite a few. Radler, at least when it is written so on the bottle, is typically with lemon, orange or grapefruit. My next statement that it (coca cola / fanta + beer mix) isn't a radler, but something else was also not serious in nature and it was referring to the colloquial names of said beverages.

Now, explain to me, since I am a bolt making retard of limited cognitive ability, how this deserved a response of mockery, passive aggressiveness and trying to score victory points by bringing up long forgotten crap?

Well I guess retarded meme job workers like myself will never be able to understand.

Ceterum censeo Kotaku delendam esse.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:44 pm 
baron of hell

[quote="Babitz"]it's known that Germans drink Coca Cola and Fanta mixed with beer; they even sell this kind of **** pre-mixed in stores in Germany. I know because I have been in actual Germany and spoke to actual Germans who unironically enjoy this type of beverage.

absolutely disgusting and unnacceptable :(

Page 4 of 5 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next