It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 6:49 am

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to asfm

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 13 of 14 [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Stephen "antisocialfatman" Bray, ??/??/??-25/10/11
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:06 am 
VIP Member

Have thanks: 2 time
bego wrote:
Regarding the IRC, you can read through the stuff I just wrote to genericguy.

He got my name wrong :cry:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:43 am 
Audrey Horne

Have thanks: 498 time
genericforumguy wrote:
bego wrote:

He got my name wrong :cry:

I shortened it because I was lazy and genericguy makes more sense than genericforum imho. Also, it's shorter ;)

Do I want a house, or do I want a boat?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:49 am 
Audrey Horne

gilgamesh wrote:
bego wrote:
YoZ is hardly in the IRC at all, I don't know what's going on with him, but he did comment on the channel a couple of weeks ago. Bill Clinton was Cortanaisatranny in Youtube, he's been there for quite a while and it's a shame that he now left.
I am very saddened by the fact that hotlesbo stopped reviewing. He's always been kind of lazy (which is okay, I mean I don't pay him for his reviews!), but it's a real shame that we've lost not only one, but two (or even more if you count LND and others in) of the coolest people in the internet on October the 25th.

I had no idea that was cortanaisatranny. I was wondering where he would have went ti. It didn't seem like it was him based on the comments he left. He didn't tend to discuss those things on fatman's channel at all.

It is very disappointing that Hla vanished. From what I remember, he just left one comment here to confirm Fatman was dead.

Yeah, his Bill Clinton persona was much different to his cortanaisatranny. But I am very sure that they're the same person, he's written it on hotlesbo's channel one day and somewhere in the forum I asked him (Bill Clinton) "Cortanaisatranny, is it you"? And he said "How did you know??!". Weirdly, I can't find it anymore, but it did happen!!
Yeah, hotlesbianassassin only commented once here, so his absence is primarily noticable on Youtube. I was really looking forward to his new videos after his announcement video, but I guess he decided to TF2 instead. That is disappointing, indeed.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:50 am 
Audrey Horne

theadder wrote:

This

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:08 pm 
VIP Member

Have thanks: 170 time
Bego wrote:
gilgamesh wrote:
bego wrote:
YoZ is hardly in the IRC at all, I don't know what's going on with him, but he did comment on the channel a couple of weeks ago. Bill Clinton was Cortanaisatranny in Youtube, he's been there for quite a while and it's a shame that he now left.
I am very saddened by the fact that hotlesbo stopped reviewing. He's always been kind of lazy (which is okay, I mean I don't pay him for his reviews!), but it's a real shame that we've lost not only one, but two (or even more if you count LND and others in) of the coolest people in the internet on October the 25th.

I had no idea that was cortanaisatranny. I was wondering where he would have went ti. It didn't seem like it was him based on the comments he left. He didn't tend to discuss those things on fatman's channel at all.

It is very disappointing that Hla vanished. From what I remember, he just left one comment here to confirm Fatman was dead.

Yeah, his Bill Clinton persona was much different to his cortanaisatranny. But I am very sure that they're the same person, he's written it on hotlesbo's channel one day and somewhere in the forum I asked him (Bill Clinton) "Cortanaisatranny, is it you"? And he said "How did you know??!". Weirdly, I can't find it anymore, but it did happen!!
Yeah, hotlesbianassassin only commented once here, so his absence is primarily noticable on Youtube. I was really looking forward to his new videos after his announcement video, but I guess he decided to TF2 instead. That is disappointing, indeed.

That said he didn't leave all that many comments on Fatman's channel anyway. He was the one who introduced me to razorfist though.

HLA must be too good at TF 2 by now. I remember Fatman once saying that he had to stop playing TF 2 because he was too good at it and the game became boring for him as a result. Surely HLA must be as good, if not better at it by now. Though he didn't have anywhere near the same craving for challenge in a game as Fatman so he probably would keep playing anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:30 pm 
Audrey Horne

gilgamesh wrote:
Bego wrote:
gilgamesh wrote:

That said he didn't leave all that many comments on Fatman's channel anyway. He was the one who introduced me to razorfist though.

HLA must be too good at TF 2 by now. I remember Fatman once saying that he had to stop playing TF 2 because he was too good at it and the game became boring for him as a result. Surely HLA must be as good, if not better at it by now. Though he didn't have anywhere near the same craving for challenge in a game as Fatman so he probably would keep playing anyway.

Actually, I've been talking to fatman about TF2. Fatman apparently was a really good heavy (he liked the heavy class best and mastered it) and didn't show interest in mastering the other classes because he already mastered the most fun class (to him). So he stopped playing. That's basically what he told me. Which surprised me, since he's not one to not accept a challenge and there are other, great classes to master in TF2. So him finding it boring is really his fault: He should've played another class imho. I told him that but like I said: he felt that he mastered the most fun class and didn't feel the need to master the others. That being said, he *did* play classes like the spy or demoman for about 60 hours (if you check the stats), so he was probably pretty good with those, too. It is impossible to not find a challenge in TF2 anymore, because there are so many completely distinct classes and so many different maps that require different skills and it takes hundreds of hours to only master one map/class imho. I've spend over 100 hours playing TF2 and I'm only good as a soldier and engie imho. Still by far not as good as hotlesbo as a soldier, of course.
I've played TF2 with hotlesbianassassin a couple of times (as in: we've been on the same map, same server, it wasn't an actual playdate or anything like that). He's a really, really, *really* good soldier (which is my best class, too), but he almost exclusively plays on one map (that being 2fort). He's also a very good demoman. I am not sure how good he is on other maps or with classes other than those two, but yeah, he definitely is very, very good. I mean, he spent over 4000 hours playing the game(the ~3200 hours on Steam are not correct, because Steam didn't count the hours when TF2 came out. That's what Kareem told me, irrc.)!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:00 pm 
Audrey Horne

I've seen Huskeyyyyy, lyra and genericforumguy (but only for ~30 seconds) in the IRC today. Yay!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:23 pm 
simplest of beards

Have thanks: 7 time
Bego wrote:
I've seen Huskeyyyyy, lyra and genericforumguy (but only for ~30 seconds) in the IRC today. Yay!

I had some chat with huskey and babitz last night for a few hours, I was happy :D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:35 pm 
VIP Member

Have thanks: 170 time
simplebluebeard wrote:
Bego wrote:

I had some chat with huskey and babitz last night for a few hours, I was happy :D

I've noticed you can type faster than I can think. I'm a slow typer, that's why I don't like live internet conversations so much.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:46 pm 
simplest of beards

Have thanks: 7 time
gilgamesh wrote:
simplebluebeard wrote:
Bego wrote:

I've noticed you can type faster than I can think. I'm a slow typer, that's why I don't like live internet conversations so much.

Being in an IRC 24/7 helps a lot with that. I want to get my points across before the other people, god damn it!

Page 13 of 14 [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next