It is currently Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:27 pm

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to asfm

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 42 of 43 [ 422 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Walking Dead
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:32 pm 
VIP Member

Have thanks: 169 time
If they can show some balls and kill off Daryl, that might sustain my interest a bit longer.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:14 am 
hell knight

Have thanks: 49 time
I don't know if anyone has been keeping up with this recently, but this season has been a pretty good one.

I'm only reviving this thread right now though because in the episode tonight...
Spoiler:
They killed off daryl. which is what the last post in this thread was about.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:36 am 
VIP Member

What season is this even on? I think I watched a few episodes at the start of it. There was an episode where
Spoiler:
Glen died, but then came back to life
. I said **** it at that point and didn't bother watching anymore episodes. But if others are being properly killed off, I might go back to it. Surely the show is nearly finishing up at this point.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 pm 
hell knight

It's on season 6 I believe.

If by
Spoiler:
Glen dying and coming back you mean when he was with that other dude (hell if I remember his name) on top of a dumpster surrounded by zombies, and then the guy shoots himself, and glen falls down with him and the camera makes it look like Glen is being torn apart, then yeah it was in this season. And god was that fucking stupid. The fact that they pretended that he was dead for like 2 more episodes after that pissed me off. It was one of the stupidest things that has happened in the entire show imo. It was ridiculous.

I can't say for sure I know how close the show is to finishing up, but I do know for sure that Negan is showing up in the next episode, which is the season finale.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:09 am 
Audrey Horne

Have thanks: 492 time
I heard they don't have any plans about cancelling the show. They want it to run forever (aka as long as people watch it aka forever). This show might have 10+ seasons imho. That's what they talked about last year iirc

Do I want a house, or do I want a boat?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:48 pm 
VIP Member

I watched the two episodes leading up to the finale. I'm not sure if the finale is already aired. I didn't watch most of the season, and probably won't either.
Spoiler:
Eh, the impression I got, is that Daryl didn't die at all. He seemed like he was shot in the shoulder. One of the bad guys even said, "he'll be alright". So based on that, I don't think he died, but I'm not sure if it's already confirmed that he did.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:46 pm 
hell knight

finale hasn't aired yet. It's coming this sunday.

Spoiler:
But huh. When I watched it, it looked like he got shot in the head. And I'm pretty sure he said "you'll be alright" instead of "he'll be alright", and I assumed he was talking to Rosita. Looking back at a clip of it now, it does look like he got shot in the shoulder. He did say "you'll be alright" though but. Maybe he was in fact talking to Daryl. And according to someone with no source in sight, Daryl was "confirmed to appear in the finale". Don't know if that's true, but judging by how many people are saying they're going to quit the show if Daryl is dead, he's probably going to survive. If he survives tho, and they kill him in the finale. that'd be pretty funny. Just a "See? he's okay! but we're gonna kill him anyways" but tbh ... doubt it

Which is unfortunate. This has, in my opinion, been one of the strongest seasons of the show so far, and the episode with Carol and Maggie being held hostage by a group of saviors is probably my favorite episode from the entire show so far. But there has been a bunch of ******** in it too. With the Glen fake death, the possibility that they faked Daryl's death, and the ridiculous bit where a character that hasn't been around long (and a character I actually liked) ends up getting the exact death Abraham got in the comics instead of Abraham... I mean, at least they weren't afraid to shoot Carl in the eye like in the comics, I guess. Especially considering they didn't cut Rick's hand off in the show. But... still :/

I'm curious to see what happens in the finale, though. I already know that Negan kills an important character in the comics. so we'll see if they do that in the show.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:37 pm 
baron of hell

Have thanks: 266 time
Called ******** on this show at season 2 episode 2!!! After all these years im happy about my decision.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:52 pm 
supreme adder

Have thanks: 249 time
[quote="lyra"]Called ******** on this show at season 2 episode 2!!! After all these years im happy about my decision.

I stopped watching after the horse. RIP.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:42 am 
hell knight

Season finale happened. It was pretty good. The introduction of Negan was pretty intense.

Daryl was still alive. However, there is a chance he MIGHT be dead now. Because Negan killed somebody. Didn't show who though! because cliffhangers, you know. That's important. My bet is on either Daryl, or Glen. But seriously. The cliffhanger "someone is brutally murdered off screen! you don't know who though ha! hah a ha!!!" is ********

balls

Page 42 of 43 [ 422 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next