It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:41 pm

All times are UTC



Welcome
Welcome to asfm

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!





 Page 13 of 15 [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Your Weirdest Fucking dreams
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:55 am 
cacodemon
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:07 pm
Posts: 328
Has thanked: 51 time
Have thanks: 11 time
Soup2504 wrote:
Is this gonna turn into a thread where we all suddenly post pictures of ourselves or something? because that's what this seems like its leading up to

Onto the actual topic though, I had a dream lastnight where my boyfriend came over to visit, and he got into an intense wrestling match with my mother because she challenged him to one. Then I forgot how to speak english and had to use water bottles to communicate. Don't even fucking ask me about how that works because I don't know.

There was obviously more than that but . those are the oddest bits from the dream.


I like the bit with water bottles the most. :)



_________________
"I'm young. I'll grow out of it."
— Young Neil
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Weirdest Fucking dreams
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:28 am 
VIP Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:40 pm
Posts: 2692
Has thanked: 2 time
Have thanks: 2 time
My insomnia is so bad that I had a dream the other night about lying in bed and not being able to sleep.



_________________
Only a flesh wound
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Weirdest Fucking dreams
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:49 pm 
cacodemon
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:07 pm
Posts: 328
Has thanked: 51 time
Have thanks: 11 time
Beef Wellington wrote:
I picture at least three of you with monocles and top hats – particularity the more cynical ones.


I found my fedora today. It was dusty but still serviceable.

Image


Image


Image

Just assume this is me, or at least the best approximation of how I would look like irl...



_________________
"I'm young. I'll grow out of it."
— Young Neil
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Weirdest Fucking dreams
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:43 pm 
revenant
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:12 am
Posts: 987
Has thanked: 54 time
Have thanks: 54 time
Are you on fire in the last picture??



_________________
How to Win an Argument (When You Know You Are Wrong)
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Weirdest Fucking dreams
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:29 pm 
Hitler Shitlord Babitz

Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:27 pm
Posts: 1503
Has thanked: 38 time
Have thanks: 124 time
To clear some things up: yes, that is indeed me and I indeed look like Luke Skywalker. Saying I'm a handsome devil wasn't self deprecating humor (it was tongue in cheek, tho).

I have been with the same gf for 7 years now. And she is hot. And no, I won't post her pics here.

That is all for today's public announcement.

As a sidenote, I have no idea how sexbad found that comparison pic. I haven't been able to found it, I thought it was lost forever. Thank you based Sexbad.

edit
I'm not in Germany anymore. It's a tl;dr story, but I may or may not post some pics of my stay there eventually, and even tell some anecdotes like the time I couldn't unlock the toilet door.
But I got a new job in Croatia so it's good. The bolts must flow.



_________________
Image

Ceterum censeo Kotaku delendam esse.
Babitz has been thanked by:
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Weirdest Fucking dreams
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:01 am 
baron of hell
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:50 pm
Posts: 3095
Location: Spain
Has thanked: 109 time
Have thanks: 266 time
Babitz wrote:
And she is hot.


Not for long :lol:


Last edited by lyra on Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.


_________________
And I meant every word I said, when I said that our devs are the heart of our mobile endeavours! <3
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Weirdest Fucking dreams
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:38 am 
revenant
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:12 am
Posts: 987
Has thanked: 54 time
Have thanks: 54 time
Babitz wrote:
And she is hot.

I think this is the most positive thing I have ever heard you say about a female.



_________________
How to Win an Argument (When You Know You Are Wrong)
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Weirdest Fucking dreams
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:04 pm 
The Department of Penis Thread Corrections
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:16 pm
Posts: 6027
Location: Your Mother's Basement
Has thanked: 121 time
Have thanks: 207 time
... holy ****, you're right.



_________________
"I'm like an escalator because I can never break; I can only become stairs." - Mitch Hedberg
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Weirdest Fucking dreams
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:51 pm 
bran the barn owl
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:17 am
Posts: 2595
Has thanked: 307 time
Have thanks: 236 time
lyra wrote:
Babitz wrote:
And she is hot.


Not for long :lol:

way harsh!!

also sorry babitz for thinking you guys had split. Clearly I need to brush up on everyone's personal life. Everybody PM me asap with your stats.



_________________
"This forum is no place for pussies" - Gilgamesh
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Weirdest Fucking dreams
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:52 pm 
bran the barn owl
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:17 am
Posts: 2595
Has thanked: 307 time
Have thanks: 236 time
Grace wrote:
oh oh oh what do i look like?? c:


yeah do me, too!

although most of you already know what I look like I think.

Edit:
Grace we already know because of your avatar!!



_________________
"This forum is no place for pussies" - Gilgamesh
Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 13 of 15 [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

cron

suspicion-preferred