It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:35 am

All times are UTC



Welcome
Welcome to asfm

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!





 Page 1 of 72 [ 720 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 72  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: YouTube Videos That Always Makes You Laugh
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:46 pm 
revenant
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:12 am
Posts: 987
Has thanked: 54 time
Have thanks: 54 time
I feel like laughing. Post on this thread of videos that always makes you laugh.


I'll start with some.

Spoiler:

Without a doubt the worst acting I have ever seen (worse than the Room!) When I first watched this video, I fell to the floor crying and choking. That was my first near death experience.


Most "WTF" video I ever seen.


"You look like a baby. Like baby oil!" Greatest insult ever.


"I like girls, but now........ it's about justice."


And of course, no thread about funny videos would be complete without the Room: roof scene.



_________________
How to Win an Argument (When You Know You Are Wrong)
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: YouTube Videos That Always Makes You Laugh
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:27 pm 
baron of hell
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:50 pm
Posts: 3095
Location: Spain
Has thanked: 109 time
Have thanks: 266 time
I watch this when im depressed, it always works :D



_________________
And I meant every word I said, when I said that our devs are the heart of our mobile endeavours! <3
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: YouTube Videos That Always Makes You Laugh
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:09 pm 
hell knight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2559
Location: California
Has thanked: 33 time
Have thanks: 49 time
It's stupid, but it's fucking hilarious.
Spoiler:


g


This one, I don't know, it's not hilarious, buuuttt it's weird as hell. WHICH IS WHY I LIKE IT.


Just watch the whole thing... trust me...



I've seen funnier videos, but this is all I could think of. I need to stop watching stupid things.



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: YouTube Videos That Always Makes You Laugh
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:21 am 
demon
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:31 am
Posts: 97
Location: Valley of Kings
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time




_________________
Tut's Tomb
My Love
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: YouTube Videos That Always Makes You Laugh
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:18 am 
Audrey Horne
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:14 am
Posts: 7564
Has thanked: 502 time
Have thanks: 499 time
I hope you don't mind, I put some of your bigger posts (many videos) in spoiler tags, because firefox can't handle much more videos. If you do mind, well, remove the spoiler tags again and I apologize.



_________________
I AM AUDREY HORNE

Do I want a house, or do I want a boat?
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: YouTube Videos That Always Makes You Laugh
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:51 pm 
hell knight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:22 am
Posts: 2147
Location: Narnia
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time



_________________
❤ (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿) ❤ SPECIAL LOVE EDITION ❤ (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿) ❤
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: YouTube Videos That Always Makes You Laugh
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:27 pm 
hell knight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:22 am
Posts: 2147
Location: Narnia
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time



_________________
❤ (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿) ❤ SPECIAL LOVE EDITION ❤ (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿) ❤
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: YouTube Videos That Always Makes You Laugh
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:48 pm 
bran the barn owl
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:17 am
Posts: 2595
Has thanked: 307 time
Have thanks: 236 time
Bego wrote:
I hope you don't mind, I put some of your bigger posts (many videos) in spoiler tags, because firefox can't handle much more videos. If you do mind, well, remove the spoiler tags again and I apologize.


You power hungry bastard.



_________________
"This forum is no place for pussies" - Gilgamesh
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: YouTube Videos That Always Makes You Laugh
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:25 pm 
VIP Member

Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:44 pm
Posts: 11082
Has thanked: 74 time
Have thanks: 171 time
brannnn wrote:
Bego wrote:
I hope you don't mind, I put some of your bigger posts (many videos) in spoiler tags, because firefox can't handle much more videos. If you do mind, well, remove the spoiler tags again and I apologize.


You power hungry bastard.

You better demote him before he seizes complete control.



_________________
always wondered why people never use their strongest attack first
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: YouTube Videos That Always Makes You Laugh
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:00 am 
revenant
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:12 am
Posts: 987
Has thanked: 54 time
Have thanks: 54 time
gilgamesh wrote:
brannnn wrote:
Bego wrote:
I hope you don't mind, I put some of your bigger posts (many videos) in spoiler tags, because firefox can't handle much more videos. If you do mind, well, remove the spoiler tags again and I apologize.


You power hungry bastard.

You better demote him before he seizes complete control.


Koopsas wrote:


Funny, this was my reaction to Bego.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!



_________________
How to Win an Argument (When You Know You Are Wrong)
Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 1 of 72 [ 720 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 72  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

cron

suspicion-preferred